Volgers

maandag 21 januari 2013

Movie inspiration

Hello everyone,

There's a new challenge on the Saturated Canary Challengeblog: Movie inpiration!
 
***

Hallo iedereen! Op het Saturated Canary Challengeblog is er een nieuwe challenge: Film inspiratie.


I thought about the movie: Chasing Amy, there's such a beautiful rainingscene!
I've used a digi: closed umbrella, the papers are from My Mind's Eye.

***
Ik dacht direct aan de film: Chasing Amy, er is zo een mooie regenscene!
Ik heb een digi gebruikt: closed umbrella en de papiertjes zijn van My Mind's Eye.


I love the text! It's not a stamp, I've seen it passing by on Facebook and wrote it in Word, prtinting and ready!

***

Ik hou enorm van de tekst! Het is geen stempel. Ik had de tekst zien voorbijkomen op facebook en heb het dan overgetypt in Word. Printen en klaar!

Groetjes Deborah

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Tjee wat heb je dit afdrukje geweldig mooi ingekleurd!! Prachtige tekst. Eeen supermooi kaartje!!
    Groetjes, Marijke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. absolutely stunning, her coat looks awesome.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful colouring and such a lovely card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow excellent colouring!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow this is fabulous, thanks for joining us at SC this week x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah