Volgers

zaterdag 15 augustus 2015

Fight!!!

Hi everyone!

Today I need to share a special card with you.
Some of you will know that my mom is fighting again breastcancer.  It's really hard for her and a lot of people are struggling with it too. It's only when it happens to you or to someone of your family, you'll know what a criminal disease it is!

So, Christine from the Paper Nest Dolls drew the stamp "Fight!" especially for those people and she will sell it for Alex's Lemonade Stand, a charity working for kids with cancer. 


For my card I used the "traditional" pink for breastcancer, black and a happy yellow.
I hope my mom will be happy with the card.


Here are the copic colours I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R02
pink: R85, RV34, RV32, RV11
yellow: YR04, Y17, Y15, Y11
black multiliner


Thank you for reading!

Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. so gorgeous deborah.a really sweet image and i love your design and fabulous colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah