Volgers

woensdag 14 oktober 2015

Wonderful wednesday: Candy!

Hi everyone!

It's wednesday already, so time for another Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

 2 weeks ago I was going to a friend to get krafty and she has 2 sweet daughters. And I thought, I can buy them some candy. And then I had the idea to make 2 little bags candy by myself. So I filled the transparant  with Fruit-tella's.


I heat embossed this little cutie "Charlotte" from the set "Itty Bitty Friends" with a bright pink embossing powder. She is only about 2 inches tall and she is super cute!
The regular larger Charlotte is retired, so the "Itty Bitty Friends" stampset is the only way to have this stamp if you haven't here already.


I really love this set and use them all the time for the backs of my cards.

Here's a close-up of the image on the candybag.


They were happy with it, I hope you like it.

If you like to enter our anything goes Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, here's the link to our blog.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah