Volgers

zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

You're picture perfect!

Hi everyone!

It's a special day today because it's World Cardmaking Day, yaaaay!!!

 I made this card for the new challenges at Copic Marker Europe and at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (World Cardmaking day), wich is:

Paper Piecing!

I just love to paperpiece some parts of an image. If it's has to be a quick card, you can win some time with it. Or it's a perfect solution if something went really wrong with your image. You don't have to start all over again



And it's a shakercard! I love making shakercards lately. It's my second now and there will come more of them! 
I paperpieced her skirt. I always look for tiny designs on the papers wich I want to use for this technique. 


I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. The stars after the frame are silver, the sequins are bright pink. I cutted the little camera's out of the design paper.



I kept the card very simple.  I only added a bow and some pearls.

Here are the colours I've used for it:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: 100, N7, N5, N3
yellow bow: Y28, Y08, Y06, Y02, Y00
eyes: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
pink: BV29, RV69, RV17, RV13
blue: BV29, BG09, BG05, BG01, BG000
white: N5, N3, N1, C0

Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah