Volgers

zaterdag 17 september 2016

A Fairy Star Hello!

Hi everyone!


This is my 2nd blogpost as a guest at Make It Crafty, I'm still excited!!!
 I don’t know about you but I love fairies! Everything with magic actually.  For today’s card I’ve used Fairy Star Digi Stamp.



I’ve coloured this beautiful stamp with my Copic markers, here are the colours I’ve used:
  • Skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
  • hair: E59, E37, E35, E31
  • pink: R89, R39, R85, R83, R81
  • purple: V25, V22, V20
  • aqua: BG15,  BG23, BG11, BG10
  • star: E35, YR23, Y17, Y15, Y21
  • eyes: BG78, BG49, B24, B21

I used some vintage frantage to make her star more magical, it contains white and golden spots.
I used a “Hello Brush Script Word Chipboard“. I coloured the background from the word in with a black marker and the word “hello” is embossed with golden embossingpowder. It’s like she conjured  the word Hello.

Make It Crafty product list:
Thanks for stopping by, see you next week!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah