Volgers

zondag 28 mei 2017

A galaxi smile


Hi Make it Crafty friends.
Today I made a card with only chipboard things and it was so much fun to do!
First I sponged a blue/black background with some Distress Ink on watercolourpaper. When it was dry, I splatterd a mix of Copic Opaque White and water with a hard brush. Then I embossed the Scribble Circle Stars frame with silver embossing powder.


After that I’ve painted the bottom half of the Smile chipboard word white with Copic Opaque White and I covered the smile word with silver glitters. I let it dry for a while and glued it all together on a card.


Make it Crafty products used:
Thanks for stopping by,
Deborah

1 opmerking:

  1. Heel gaaf! Leuk eens een kaart te zien bij jou zonder gekleurd afdrukje...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah