Volgers

donderdag 5 april 2018

Stamp Anniething: Lily


Hi and welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
foto van Ann Preziosi Kelly.
Lily - Peace, Love, Happiness
foto van Ann Preziosi Kelly.


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
And here's my card that I made for this releaseday:


I've coloured her in using my Copic markers, here are the colours I've used:
skin: E04, 11, 00, 000, 93
hair: E50, 57, 55, 43/ RV11, 21, 23
orange: E08, YR07, 04, Y38, 35
green: G28, YG17, 13, 11
purple: V09, V06, V05, V04






I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah